Well, he turned into this 1 year old:
I have never done anything so simultaneously frustrating and rewarding. Mostly rewarding :)
I was tagged by PixelRN, so here goes:
1. I have a few goals in life: I want to someday design and build my own house, see the northern lights and visit the 7 wonders of the world. That last one might be a little difficult, though, seeing as how I’m not very fond of traveling.
2. For one summer in college, I worked at Eastman Kodak in a lab. I’m amazed that I can’t remember exactly what I did, but I know it had to do with testing the silver emulsion for…. something. Anyway, it was a fascinating job and I still remember my coworkers there, although I don’t keep in touch with them anymore.
3. I make mosaics.
4. If I could have any job in the world, I would want to be an astronaut.
5. I was married on Halloween.
6. I love playing video games. I can remember playing Mah Jongg on my dad’s old 386 and Missile Command on the Atari. I’ve graduated to Nintendos and Xbox’s now, but it has truly been a life long “hobby.”
7. Last and least, I have ADD. I’m sure no one noticed, but I posted only 7 times during my pregnancy last year. That’s because I wasn’t taking my meds and the desire to write pretty much vanished. I was diagnosed and started treatment in college. One semester I was about to flunk out of the nursing program and the next semester I was on the dean’s list. Pretty
impressive turnaround. Think what you will about ADD, but finding out how to manage it changed my life.